Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What can I send my husband at basic training?

I know food is a no-no. But I wanted to send something at least a little more interesting than foot powder for Valentine's Day. Any ideas??What can I send my husband at basic training?
A prepaid telephone calling card - hey may really, really miss you.





I heard this is the number one - affordable present that is appreciated by all military.





GOD bless us, always.What can I send my husband at basic training?
The best thing you can send him is your ';Love';. Write to him, tell him how much you miss him, the sacrifice he is making to better himself and his family, and how proud you will be of him when you graduates boot camp. This will give him more confidence in everything he does while away from home. Good luck.
My girl sent me pictures of her. The trick is do it with a digital camera, print it off your computer, and wrap it in a typed letter. No one will ever know, just know that they feel for pictures, but will never know about a single sheet of paper.
theres not much you can send since packages are returned.everything they need is either provided for them or in the exchange. send a card with a nice photo with clothes on. to him
I wouldn't do anything special, don't give the drill sergeants a reason to give him a hard time for any reason. Put on lipstick and put kisses on a letter or something like that but don't send anything crazy. In fact he doesn't really need anything and it would just be another item he has to deal with somehow and he has enough on his mind.
LETTERS!! LOTS AND LOTS of letters, from friends, family. Include clippings from the local news paper. I had a lady friend, who was in college,who wrote, and had her friends write, a long letter on...TOILET PAPER!! Be creative in your letter writing.


Be proud of your military man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment