Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How can I stop my husband scratchin his stubble every 4 seconds?

He has very sensitive skin, when he shaves, a day or 2 later, he scratches his face non-stop. He will not try any creams that I buy to minimise the itching. help?!How can I stop my husband scratchin his stubble every 4 seconds?
Only worry when he starts scratching his nut bag every 4 seconds!How can I stop my husband scratchin his stubble every 4 seconds?
I have very sensitive skin, as well. I use a shave cream designed for sensitive skin. It usually has aloe vera in it. I also get a clean washcloth, and soak it in cold water, squeeze out the excess, and then lay it on the area just shaved. I now have a full beard, so I only shave underneath my chin.





I'm assuming you buy MEN'S aftershave products, etc, or products labeled ';FOR MEN';, and not products with women as their target group. Perhaps he thinks that ANYTHING that even remotely smells like perfume is unmanly, even if it IS made for men, and he's trying to avoid that. You could try sneaking up on him, after he's shaved, with a small amount on your palms, and rubbing it on his cheeks. My guess is that you're just going to have to let him be a bozo in this area, and suffer. Too much scratching, however, could lead to an infection, if there are germs on his face, or he doesn't immediately wash his face after it gets dirty.





If another guy he knows and respects, has the same problem with sensitive skin, and he uses something to control the itch, maybe your husband would listen to HIM.





You're a great lady; your husband is lucky to have such a caring wife.
He can shave again.

No comments:

Post a Comment