Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Anyone ever succeed in getting husband to do more chores?

Anyone make their man less lazy around the house and do more cleaning and housework? Mine fights it all the way and I've pretty much given up on trying? For ex. I ask him to sweep the kitchen floor while I do the dishes and he just sweeps the broom around, collects nothing, and goes back to the tv?Anyone ever succeed in getting husband to do more chores?
Appeal to his sense of fairness. He'll eventually get it.Anyone ever succeed in getting husband to do more chores?
There are two reasons why he麓s lazy. One is because he probably grew up being lazy, had someone done everything for him, never got educated that men do have chores to do and pretty much just lived life that way! Second reason is because you haven麓t set the rules from the start if your marriage and now he麓s gotten used to you ending up doing his job!


Solutions: talk to him about this and let him know things need to change, or you will change. In what way will you change? Well, you will stop from doing his laundry and food! Because you need to make him realize that marriage is about two, and everything that needs to get done should be equally shared. Him bringing the money in is not one of them since you work through all day as well.


Set rules in the house just like you would for your business. Do you let employees sit around doing nothing? Do you let customers come in and go without buying your product? Do you let your competition bring down prices while yours are still high? No! You don麓t! Because you organize your business and try to mantain it to keep it alive and profitable! It麓s the same with marriage! You make rules and you follow them in order to mantain it and keep it alive or it starts to go down.


Rules are important, and not military kind of rules, you know what I mean. Your husband needs toughness...from you!!!
Ew no! Don't avoid sex, that hurts you too.


Look, if he was like this when you married him chances are this is just the way he is. It may be something you happen to deal with honestly. Have you tried expressing your distress with him? You know '; hey hubby vacuum the carpet for me while I do the laundry, it would help me out a lot! ';


Dint work?


It helps to wear something sexy too. Like do the dishes in just a long shirt. He's always more willing to help when he can get a good stare at nice. I had an ex that NEVER helped out, I did everything and hated it. I realized with-holding sex made him worse! He's an ex now so my problem is solved, my husband is a military man so he's always tidy.


Good luck.
Time for you to play the same game. Come home sit in lounge and watch tv make yur own meals not his and enulate everything he does but don't do anything for him washing included.





After a day or 2 he'll ask whats wrong and you have to say 50/50 in everthing or your fending for your self. I cook you wash up I iron you was, you mow and Ill sweep 50/50


take about 2 weeks and watch the change. good luck
You sound just like my wife...lol...she does the same thing except I get up and do small chores without much grumbling but she says that's not enough, that I should just do them without her having to ask...from what I've seen women are never satisfied so we might as well do nothing since whatever we do is never good enough...
I don't have to do anything. My husband does everything I do except cooking. He makes the salad but that's as far as he goes. But it's only fair because I don't touch the garden; he's completely in charge of it as I am of the kitchen.
If you are working too, he should help you with chores, equally, you have to talk to him about it. If doesn't work, still be nice and loving with him..just don't do the work, just kinda sign of protesting. If he complains, ask for a helper, then problem solved.
Stop cleaning. If he wants it clean, he'll clean it. Or, like my husband, get us a cleaning lady:) Either way, it's a win win.
I'm a guy and I'll tell you what worked. She told me plain and simple. If I don't start helping out with household chores then I'm not allowed to touch her ever. You know what I mean.
Explain the situation, discuss it and let him know his behavior has consequences (works everytime for me)!
1. Don't have sex with him.


2. Don't have sex with him.


3. Don't have sex with him. Ever.
DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH HIM FOR 2 YEARS! Then trust me he will be doing everything for you! I should know I have not cleaned for already 2yrs...
Ask Politely or get a maid once in a while.





Or Abstinence
Questions like this will make a girl want to stay single for a long, LONG time, LOL!!!
we share the jobs equally . it just takes communication and cooperation
That only proves that he's a real man...
I offer him sex, that gets him goin.
I'm curious to see if there is anything that works! haha My hubbys' sitting right here and said ';offer him a bj'; --LOL
  • beauty eye
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment