Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How can i tell my husband that I am pregnant?

We are happily married for only 7 months and i think i am pregnant how can i tell my husband? I think he will be bit unhappy at first and it will take time for him to come round to the idea................!How can i tell my husband that I am pregnant?
I just hope that when you got married you addressed the issue of having children and when you were planning on having them. If you have already done so, then he shouldn't be upset with the situation.





With that said, you can surprise him with a pair of booties or a bib that reads (best daddy/I love my daddy) on a consipicuous spot in the house for him to just ';find';.





Good Luck and congrats on your first baby!!How can i tell my husband that I am pregnant?
Valentines day is comen up... right around the corner jsut pee on a stick where it showes + and get him a valtenines card that says i love you DADDY and have that in there.. i think that wold be sweet jsut an advice good luck
Well first find out for sure if you are!!! He may be in shock, but they always come around sometime.
if i were in this situation i would get one of those digital test and take it and of course its going to say pregnant...leave in in the restroom on top of the sink...somewhere where he cant miss it and of course men are curious like cats he's going to look at it then he will see that it say preg...lol then come up behind him and say .....SURPRISE?????!!!!! :)
Men always react in different ways, that is BIG news to share!





I know my fiancee and I had talked for a long time about having a family together ( I was thinking maybe 10 years down the road and I think he was thinking the same thing) and when I told him I dont think I have ever seen anyone frozen in the same position (no blinking even, no kidding) for 15 minutes straight. He was unresponsive and he wasn't to happy, but you better believe now he has a countdown on the front of his cell phone until I am due and he (being the manly man he is) has fallen head over heels for pink little dresses with lots of ruffles....he is SO excited!





I guess for me I just said I'm pregnant, I took the test as kind of a joke, we were fighting and he said I was way to hormonal to be PMSing (hadn't missed my period yet) so I took the test to prove him wrong, fortunatly he was right!





You can tell him on Valentines day, give him a gift with a rattle in it or maybe a cheesy mug that says worlds best daddy. You could make a shirt that says ';Hey (whatever his name is), I'm pregnant'; and wear it around all day until he notices....lol, or you can just tell him!





No matter how you do it remember his first reaction may not be the excited, happy, romantic one that all women dream of but that will change very quickly! Good luck sweetheart and CONGRATS! You're going to be a mommy, yay! Babies (the unplanned ones) are the best suprises you can get, I wasn't excited when I found out but now I can't wait! 39 more days!
do something that has to do with valentines, i'm sure he'll understand and be very happy! god has blessed yall
I definitely agree that you should tell him on valentines day. Maybe go out to a romantic dinner or something. Good luck and congratulations!!
  • gold eyeshadow
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment