Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How can I convince my husband that I am pregnant with his child?

He's had a vasectomy.How can I convince my husband that I am pregnant with his child?
I thought it was mine, when we experimented with that turkey baster. Oh woe is me!How can I convince my husband that I am pregnant with his child?
Oh, this is a yummy and juicy one! Love it!


I think I need to brief Jili on ST ratio calculations. But where we both grade, you get an average of the scores.





Here is my grade for you:


ST ratio 13:1


Extremely high urgency, importance


High humor


High believeability or high non-believeability (could go either way)


High conflict


Good compaction


However, I would compact more with: ';My husband's had a vasectomy. How can I convince him I am pregnant with his child?';


All that would fit in the title. Title compaction supercedes subtitling diffusion.


Low subtitling diffusion


High originality


Excellent style


High volatile cat


Excellent grammar


Good AC





I was gonna give you a 4.7 due to low compaction, but you used the subtitle for a punchline, and that constitutes style and humor. Hence, I bumped you to 4.9.


I think it's your best yet.





4.9





(4.8 + 4.9) / 2 = 4.85 = 4.9 to the nearest tenth
Well not all Vasectomys are 100% hes suppose to go back and make sure it work because it doesnt work all the time. So he could be throwing real ones and thinking there blank. If you were 100% faithful then you should have no problem getting a paternity test when the babys born. But if there is a chance its not his dont make a fool out of your self. You maybe the lucky few that the vasectomy didnt take but its very rare it doesnt
oh goodness that is a good question because i can see why he is skeptical! If you did not cheat on him then i would say a miracle happened! Maybe his vasectomy was faulty like they messed something up! You can check with your doctor about that question and maybe DNA testing. You may be able to have an amniocentesis that has the baby's DNA and test it with your Husbands! good luck and i wish the best for you all!
Medium ST ratio 2:0


Grammar spelling great


High compaction/ compression


High humor


medium shock factor


High believeability


Volatile category


Good subtitling diffusion


Medium unique AC


High volatile cat





Total score 4.8..NICE!





Edit to Doc: You know I can't even balance my own frikkin checkbook and I cannot do math to save my life! So I kinda just guess on the math crap. sorry for my unmathematical lots! ;)
well if u haven't cheated which I'm sure u may not have sice u are trying to convince ur hubby its his baby.. I would have a DNA test done to know for sure.. that is the only way.... also many women haev gotten pregnant with their hubby's still having a vasectomy done.. it IS possible and this is prolly just one of those cases.. best of luck to u hun!!!
Some vasectomies dont work it has happened before. Just ask you husband to go to the doctor and give the doctor a sperm sample if he is not shooting blanks they will be able to tell him form the sample. And he will have to have his vasectomy redone. Best of luck.
i dont get the answers at the end!?! anywayas i think if you were not cheating and youa re for sure pregnant he needs to go to the dr. my mom got pg with my brother after my dad had a vac. the dr said that the things grew back. of couse he was shocked but it does happen. this was twenty years ago so i would think i not too likely to happen now but **** happens! keep us posted!
if he's had a vasectomy i dont think theres any possible way you could be pregnant unless you've had an encounter with someone else...you can convince him with a positive pregnancy test...
Over time a vasectomy can be reversed by reason that the chords can find their way back together and fuse. It's rare.. but it happens. Ease into it and tell him his splooge tastes chunkier than it has for ages.
Are you still using your ';virgin'; stance? Maybe try playing ';like a virgin'; in the background as you tell him that you haven't cheated for SURE... And that maybe it's gods child..... Congrats on your pregnitcy!
Testing........period





1st have your husband take a sperm test. Even though he has been snipped, it can happen that the sperm ducts grew back together. This is extremely rare but can happen.





DNA test.





Best of luck to you
He needs to go to a doctors an deposit some sperm and he'll see that he still has 'active live' sperm.





It happens. My friend just had a post-vasectomy baby.
those can be reversible, or ineffective if not done right. If his having problem accepting the fact then go for a dna test when the baby's born. He should believe you, no questions asked
ask him to go to the doctor%26amp;%26amp;see if there was a chance he mightve slipped even though he got one.


if not get dna testing when the baby is born
that's a hard one ...but tell him if you want a dna test after the baby is born i would be more than willing to give you one..
Semen analysis to show him he still has little swimmers.
you can't, not all testing is 100% accurate. sorry
I guess the only way to really convince him would be a DNA test.
I guess this begs the question - is it his child?
I would start with lots of alcohol.........
DNA test
wow how is it his? ask a DR to explain It If its possible
Whatever you do DON'T show him my picture.





He'll figure it out...on the upside I love kiddies !
go on maury. you'll get a paternity test and a free trip to new york. double win!

No comments:

Post a Comment