Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Have you ever caught your husband picking his nose AND eating it?

I am curious because this just happened to me, and it's the 3rd time I've seen him do it in the last couple of months. Well, this time I confronted him about it, and said, 'OMG you just ate a booger!'; to which he turned extremely red and then got very angry at me. Has this happened to any of you, and how did you handle it?Have you ever caught your husband picking his nose AND eating it?
My ex use to pick his nose, then roll them and put them in a nice neat pile on the coffee table so when I would go around and clean I would find the pile and want to throw up, it was the biggest turn off and I am so glad that he is gone.Have you ever caught your husband picking his nose AND eating it?
haha wow. I would have to say something about that with the quickness and would probably have handled it the same way you did. After all, its his mothers fault for not saying something to him about when he was kid.
No, it never has.


But I'd find it EXTREMELY disturbing, and I'd tell him if I ever saw it again, I'd be out the door. That is one of the most disgusting habits I have ever heard of!
Yes. It's a childhood habit he tries to break but has never been successful. He does it unconsciously. When I point it out, He goes and gets Listerine. It grosses him out,too.
My husband does it too but won't admit it when i catch him..I have also noticed his younger sister doing that too..I think its just sick.. lol
I don't believe I could ever kiss him again.


Point it out to him every time he does it. If he gets mad, so what! I would be mad at him for being so immature!
That is vile.
tell him thats its nasty and you dont like it. thats soooooooooooo disturbing. i did if when i was a kid but stopped when i was about 9 or so
I SERIOUSLY just threw up a little in my mouth.





If this isn't grounds for a divorce I have no idea what is.
u made him look and feel retarded. you should be ashamed of it. you handled it the wrong way. so what if he does? look away when he does it. ur making way too much of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment