Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How can I get my husband back from Trinidad after being deported.?

My husband was recently deported to Trinidad after serving 6 months jail for an aggrevated felony. He decided to go to trinidad instead of staying in jail and now he cannot file another appeal on his case. Does anyone know what I can do to get him back in the United States. ThanksHow can I get my husband back from Trinidad after being deported.?
Nothing you can do. His felony charge made him ineligible to return to the US.How can I get my husband back from Trinidad after being deported.?
I am from Trinidad myself, I have to tell you whether or not he stayed %26amp; served his sentence, as soon as he was released he would have been deported anyway. Once he wasn't a CITIZEN of the US. It's very unfortunate; your situation, I know you've probably built a life here but there's nothing you can do now except pray for a miracle %26amp; believe God for it to come true. I say this in the sincerest way, right now, your husband needs your support; for better or for worst (in this case worst) I think u should organize yourself so that you can be together.
The aggravated felony provision of the U.S. Immigration and Nationality Act was was intended to provide for the deportation of non-citizens convicted of very serious crimes.





Over the last 15 years, however, the provision has been consistently expanded to include minor crimes.





Congress has categorically prohibited aggravated felons from applying for discretionary, equitable relief.





Therefore, there is no relief available to your husband.
One down, several million to go. He didn't have respect for our laws, and instead of choosing to pay the consequences, he left. How nice.
It depends on how long he was banned for, perhaps he has a lifetime ban, in which case, he will never be able to come back. Your best bet would to join him in his own country.
I'm sorry, but there is nothing you can do, except immigrate to Trinidad.
well that's what you get for breaking are laws sorry but i guess you have to go live in trinidad good luck
Nothing. You'll have to leave him there, or go there yourself if you want to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment