Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How can i help my husband successfully put our daughter down to sleep?

I can do it 90% of the time w/ no problem. We usually put her in a carrier to fall asleep... well, my husband cant seem to put her down after she falls assleep 90% of the time... we believe its okay for our baby to sleep on us but we want her to be able to sleep if he puts her down as well. i've tried teaching him what i do to, didnt work.How can i help my husband successfully put our daughter down to sleep?
keep trying will work over time,How can i help my husband successfully put our daughter down to sleep?
I think it is just men. My husband is the same way with our daughters. When I put them to bed the fall asleep without problems. But if he does it they are always awake longer before going to sleep for good.
he has to find a good way for himself, it is a BAD idea to let your daughter sleep and then lay her down, i know it is easier, but it is a harder habit to break later than now... (i am assuming your daughter is an infant) my daughter is now 3 and it has been horrible trying to get her to sleep at a time other than when we are ready to go to bed... =(... My husband can't do it either, men just don't have it... lol
I don't think it is a man thing. That sounds a bit sexist. No offense. I think he needs to get his own groove. My husband is great with our daughter. I have stepped back and let him do what works for him, not me.
I'm having the same problem. I put him down myself, but if he does it, I have to pat the baby and soothe him back to sleep. It makes no sense, and I wonder how old your baby is or if that makes a difference? Mine is only a month. I'm glad you asked this; I'll be curious as to what answers you get.
  • gold eyeshadow
  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment